Tickets have gone on sale for the Pied Piper Appeal’s Summer Show which is gearing up to be a fantastic day out in Gloucestershire.
With just over a month to go til show time on Saturday June 29 and Sunday June 30 at Highnam Court, just outside Gloucester, we are bringing together classic vehicles, car dealerships, live music, food and drink and much more.
This year’s show is extra special as we are celebrating our 10th anniversary.
Pied Piper Appeal chairman Nick Broady said: “It is our 10th show this year and we wanted to say a big thank you to all the car dealerships, volunteers and other businesses who have supported the event over the last decade and to the thousands of visitors who come along each year.
“It is the charity’s flagship event and helps raise vital funds for our work in Gloucestershire.
“We are really looking forward to welcoming visitors old and new to this year’s event which promises to be a fantastic day out.”
There is a host of amazing things to do for all the family at the show including:
1. Hundreds of classic cars will be making their way to the show. This is one of the star attractions at the event featuring everything from sports cars and luxury vehicles to cult classics. You can even take a passenger ride in one or two of the fantastic supercars on the day.
2. As well as taking a trip back in time around the vintage vehicles display, you can also browse some of the best new cars on the market featuring car dealerships such as Warners Citroen and Peugeot, Baylis Vauxhall, Motorline Hyundai and Blade Group VW, Audi, Honda, Seat and Skoda vehicles.
3. Don’t miss the acts on the main stage. Highlights include popular county band the Ripcords closing the Saturday show and the fantastic Shy Teds headlining the Sunday. There will also be performances by the Gloucestershire Police Male Voice Choir and belly dancing by Aziza Cheltenham.
4. Youngsters will love the many activities in the Kids Zone. They can get behind the wheel go karting, dance about in the disco dome or test their agility in the inflatable obstacle course.
5. If you fancy a spot of retail therapy, there will be a number of great stalls selling everything from arts, crafts and produce, to lifestyle and beauty products for you to splash your cash on.
6. You can also pick out next season’s wardrobe at one of the fashion shows featuring Cheltenham’s popular Bodega Womenswear store or take in Pied Piper’s own charity shop showcasing their vintage gems.
7. Ever wanted to have a selfie with Stig? Well now’s your chance as the mysterious driver from the hit TV show Top Gear makes an appearance at the show.
8. Tuck into a delicious cream tea or sip on a cool gin and tonic overlooking the gorgeous lawn at Highnam Court in the tea tent and bar areas.
9. Flock to the Falconry UK stand for a birds of prey handling experience or snuggle a bunny in the Cheltenham Animal Shelter pets corner.
10. Let your children’s imaginations run wild by illustrating a full-size car. The Colour Me Car is back providing a blank canvas for youngsters to draw on!